Do I qualify as a charity or non-profit?
As a small thank you for making the world a better place, Exposure offers a 50% discount off any of our paid plans to qualified charities and non-profit organizations. You'll be able to have access to features like unlimited stories and a special call to action button for things like a donate link. To get set up, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your non-profit status:
- Your Exposure profile (yourname.exposure.co)
- The registered or legal name of your organization
- Your organization's website
- A few lines about what your mission is and how you're helping the world
- Nonprofit or charity status certification, such as your 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or your local equivalent. Outside the United States? Please submit documentation that your organization is tax-exempt and we'll get back to you.
For qualified accounts, we also are pleased to offer payment via check or wire transfer for our Business and Enterprise level plans, including invoicing/purchase orders. We apologize, but these payment methods are not available for Basic or Pro plans.
A note about religious organizations:
There are so many organizations doing great things in our world, and some of them are affiliated with religious organizations. We look at each application individually, and being affiliated with a religious organization doesn't necessarily disqualify you. However, we do ask that organizations abide by our community guidelines, and we'll only approve organizations which are non-discriminatory, and don't promote any religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of, or in exchange for, their services.
A note about schools, colleges, and universities:
We are happy to extend our Charity Plan to your school, college, or university as well, but you'll need to provide documentation that you're involved somehow with charitable work. Just having tax-exempt status won't qualify you on its own.